New guy with 2012 Bad Boy Buggy Bone Collector edition

Cunningham

We recently bought a 2012 Bad Boy Buggy Bone Collector edition that had some seriously corroded battery terminals (pos. connection at the low right in image). The charger cable connection had all but disintegrated, and I had to cut the nut off. (I will be replacing the post as soon as we get back out to the farm.) I disconnected all the cables and cleaned everything up real good, but forgot to get a clear picture of where the other end of the charger assembly connects. Also, I've yet to find a manual for this particular model, nor a wiring diagram that looks remotely like what's under the seat. From what I can tell from other wiring diagrams, it connects to a neg. terminal on another battery. Is this correct? And if so, does it matter which one? Or does it connect somewhere else entirely?

Attachments

Cunningham

Got it back together, but she seems to loose power quickly. Batteries were charged up, meter read 100%. Ran well for about an hour (probably only a couple miles) on relatively flat ground. Took her down to the creek (maybe half a mile & +/- 50% grade in some places), and she gave out completely. Absolutely no power to climb back out; could barely get it turned around. Even the lowest of slopes were unattainable.

About Us

Wild Buggies is a golf cart enthusiast community, with some hot rod/retro/ratrod enthusiasts peppered in, which is committed to providing a safe and effective communications platform related to the industry.

Affiliates

Support Us!

If you like advert free forums.

Donate now
Forgot your password?