Seeking Co-Admin: Assistance Required for Forum Management

OUTL4W

AMA
Admin
Addict
Dear Members,

I regret to inform you that my co-administrator, Crash Test Dummy Crash Test Dummy , has been absent from the forum for the past three months. Given his history of significant health issues, I fear that he may be experiencing serious difficulties. Despite numerous attempts to reach him via email and phone, I have been unable to make contact or confirm his status.

In the meantime, I am managing the forum’s expenses and aesthetic aspects. However, I lack the technical expertise required to handle the various technical issues related to buggy schematics and mechanics.

If you have experience in golf cart technology and are willing to assist, please send me a private message with a brief summary of your technical background.

Rest assured, if Crash Test Dummy Crash Test Dummy returns, you will retain your role as co-administrator.

Thank you for your support.

Best regards,
OUTL4W/Cliff

About Us

Wild Buggies is a golf cart enthusiast community, with some hot rod/retro/ratrod enthusiasts peppered in, which is committed to providing a safe and effective communications platform related to the industry.

Affiliates

Support Us!

If you like advert free forums.

Donate now
Forgot your password?